GIFT CARD DRAWING RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. No more than three video question entries per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. Video entries must be submitted by August 5th, 2019. To enter, use the Renewable Nation website () or the Renewable Nation app available at the Google Play Store and the Apple app store. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email and mailing address, zip code and also agree to assign video rights to Renewable Nation.
Entries will be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
To qualify for the prize drawing in the Contest an individual must (1) submit a video question conforming to these rules and (2) download the Renewable Nation app, and (3) use the “Contact Us” feature to send an email confirming (1) and (2).
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held no later than August 10, 2019. The winner will be notified via email and announced via news release, Renewable Nation website, Renewable Nation app, social media channels, and other means. Odds of winning depend on the total number of email subscribers. The drawing will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: One gift certificate valued at $200. Winners may apply the prize dollar value to a larger order. Renewable Nation has the sole right to substitute the prize with another item of comparable value, excluding cash.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Renewable Nation and The Hastings Group, its respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinners will be notified within one month after drawing date.
Entrants grant to Renewable Nation the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Renewable Nation to use winners' names and likeness' for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Renewable Nation, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
7. CONDUCT: Renewable Nation reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE/APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RENWABLE NATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Renewable Nation is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Renewable Nation assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Renewable Nation is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Renewable Nation which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Renewable Nation/Renewablenation.us reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
9. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send an email to joinus@RenewableNation.US. Requests must be received by the end of the Contest.